Is your PC surrounded by piles of CDs and DVDs? If so, then Paragon CD-ROM Emulator will help to reduce the clutter. In just a couple of mouse clicks, the Emulator Manager can add a virtual CD drive to your PC. Use the Grab Wizard to make an image of any CD or DVD, and grab and drop that image onto your virtual drive. With CD-ROM Emulator you will boost the performance of your applications that frequently access a CD or DVD, because hard drives are much faster. The latest Edition even comes with a range of handy CD and DVD burning tools and useful features. Manage lots of virtual CD/DVD drives and disks with this must have solution!
Using Paragon CD-ROM Emulator 3.0 Personal Edition:
- Make virtual or physical copies of all needed CDs/DVDs
- Enhance performance of your PC in playing games
- Create your own multimedia library
IN THE OFFICE
- Work with several CD/DVD-based applications simultaneously
- There is no need to have physical CD/DVD-ROM on every desktop PC
- Reduce your firm's costs by not buying CD/DVD-ROM for every workstation
ON THE ROAD
- Save energy - you don't need your power-savoring CD/DVD-ROM
- Leave your CDs and DVDs at home, all of them are on your hard drive
- Save space - use the CD/DVD-ROM slot to connect other devices
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator (Personal) is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-12. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator (Personal) (version 3.0) has a file size of 6.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 82 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.